NEW Iray Server 2.57
ADDED AND CHANGED FEATURES
• The hardware h264 decoder will now log a warning instead of an error if creating the encode context fails. An error will only be output if the software decoder fallback fails. Also removed a wrong warning when closing a render context that failed to initialize.
• Fixed bug where Iray Server crashed during startup if the $HOME env variable was not de?ned (Linux only).
• Fixedbugwhereincrementalsnapshots (whenrenderingjobs withanimations)mightbeloaded from the wrong cache under certain circumstances.
• The hardware h264 encoder now choose the most capable GPU to do hardware encoding when auto selecting, instead of just the one that happens to have the highest ordinal.
• Fixed bug where streaming sessions over wss were not closed correctly on the server meaning that the second time a streaming session was opened it would be rejected since one was already ongoing.
• Fixed upload hang bug triggeredby scenes with a very largenumber of elements. The upload to Iray Server would hang while waiting for cache status requests since the communication with the cache stopped working on the server side.
• Fixed a problem where uploading a huge scene to the Iray Server could cause the connection to time out and disconnect because of starvation.
• Fixed a problem where creating and committing a neuray transaction during a lengthy upload would not ?nish until the upload completes. Now the transaction commits immediately, unless bridge jobs are executed in that transaction.< Back to all News