< Back to all News< Back to all News
Iray for Rhino version 1.5.376 is now available for download
New release notes as follows:
- Fixed reliability issues with the Iray light listing dialog where some lights would not show up or the list would become out of sync with the scene.
- Fixed crash when switching on and off viewport rendering after completing a production render.
- Fixed issue where the Iray viewport would continuously reset and start rendering again when the user navigated on non-Iray views.
- Fixed problem where UV coordinates would not match Rhino in certain cases.
- Modifying UV mapping parameters would not trigger an update in Iray without reloading the scene. This has now been fixed.