Thread: Iray Server 2.56 - download size of results

Default Iray Server 2.56 - download size of results

This was happens to me twice - I have rendered animations and archived ZIP file first time was 15GB and second time 4.5GB.
    When I press download ZIP from Results page - I got 1.3GB and 340MB in both cases.

Why this was happen?
    Browser used - Microsoft Edge (latest one).

Best!
    Nik

When you say it was 15GB and 4.5G, how did you confirm this size? Was that the size you saw on disk in the file system?

If so I assume that the smaller 1.3GB and 340MB downloads you mention were corrupted and would not open?

Yes, those are the sizes of ZIP files created by Iray Server, after job finishes.
    I don't know why when I press download I got only that part of files, even ZIP file on disk is bigger and is ok.

I've asked NVIDIA if they can have a look. Have you tried with any other browsers? What is the network between you and the server, just a local network or remote with proxies and other things in between? Just trying to narrow down the variables.

I didn't tried with another browser, as I always use Edge and had no problems. Will try to check with other one.
    It's local network.

P.S. - just tried with Firefox (latest version) - result is the same - 4.5GB ZIP - wanted to download 320MB.

P.S.2 - Job is divided in pages in Results. Could be that to be a problem? Iray server recognize only that page, but not all? But then way I have correct size of ZIP on server? Just thinking ....

Best!
    Nik
    Last edited by NikNastev; 28th July, 2020 at 08:25.