Thread: I would pay a lot more for iray if it was supported.

Default I would pay a lot more for iray if it was supported.

Developers, please give iray a little love. There is some really beautiful things that iray does that makes the workflow really enjoyable.

What I don't understand, is how iray can be incorporated into some major programs like -

DASSAULT SYSTÈMES CATIA
    SOLIDWORKS Visualization
    Substance Designer
    Das studio
    Plus more......

How can these companies invest in iray and it be so incompatible with mainstream plugins in the 3ds max word?? I feel like because 3ds max dumped iray from one of their default renders, that the development team are like "what's the point?"

I can honestly say I would pay more for this renderer if it have just a bit more support.

Iray, I challenge you to do a survey to you existing customers, see if user would pay more if you included some support for some major plugins?

I have been using iray from almost the beginning. Over the years I have bought a lot of serious Nvidia cards and have no regrets for going up the GPU trail. I am 70 this year and our business has done well for the last 20 years because of iray. I intend to continue to work , I love it and it is fun. I just need a little support and I might add we do serious work. some of our clients are Daimler, Microsoft, Lynden, etc.
    we want to support you .. John