Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge issue

Default Huge issue

Hello guys!

I'm having an huge issue with Iray server used alongside DAZ3d. Everything started after I updated Iray server to 2.57. I queue the jobs on the server, everything goes smooth until I receive an error which blocks the queue for good. I need to delete all the jobs in the queue and start over.

If I MANUALLY start a job it completes itself without errors, but if I let the queue do its job it gives me the error.

My NVIDIA drivers are up-to-date and I'm using a GeForce GTX 1080 Ti for rendering.

Attached is my log, hope you can help me because this is getting annoying.

iray_server.zip

Thank you!!

Looking at the logs it looks like the local cache and/or database may be corrupted. I would suggest removing the current database and cache and re-testing. The simplest way would be to delete (or rename if you want to keep them just in case) the following:

Code:
    C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Iray Server\iray_server.db
    C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Iray Server\cache
    You'll need to re-create your Iray Server account, password and settings after this. I would be very interested in whether you still see the problem after this.

Seems to be fine for now, but I only tried with smaller images. I'll try bigger ones in a couple days and let you know. Thanks a lot! I already deleted the first one you mentioned, but not the 2nd, mayba that was the issue.

Thanks.

Greetings.
    I tried to queue 7 big jobs today and after the 6th the same error appeared.

Please provide a new full set of logs for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Please provide a new full set of logs for this.
    I accidentally overwritten it when I relaunched the server to fix the issue and render the last image. I shall try again this week with more images.

Could you please also check if the failure is with specific scenes or if the same scene sometimes works and sometimes not?

Attached is the new log. The failure randomly appears on different scenes with different characters/environments/lights etc. There's no apparent pattern.

If I manually start each job in the queue it works fine 100% times. If I let the queue do its job it gives me the error after 1,2,3 or more jobs have been done.

iray_server.zip

Upgrading to 3.0 didn't solve the issue either
    Now even manual start of jobs doesn't work anymore. Same log.

Mmh, any ideas?