Thread: Iray Server clock synchronization issue

Default Iray Server clock synchronization issue

Hi,

I'm posting this on behalf of a FB iray group user Christian:

"I have a problem with my Nvidia Iray Server and hope someone here can help me. What does this error message means: "[Sun, 25 Nov 2018 09:38:07] 3 302800.7188 | 1.19 STREAM net info : xx.xx.xx.xx:9094: Clock synchronization skipped. Not enough delay measurements to calibrate the synchronized clock" ? I already disabled the firewall from the server OS and updated all the NVIDIA drivers but nothing helps."

Hopefully someone can help him out.

Thanks,
    Andrew

First up, could you tell me if the message is accompanied by any symptoms of problems and if so what actually happens? The message is not an error or warning (it is at the 'info' level) so doesn't necessarily indicate something that will cause a problem, though it might help in diagnosing a problem if one is occurring, however since there is no description of a problem, other than the message itself I can't really comment further.

Hi Paul,

The user is registered for the forum but says he doesn't have permission to post. Is it possible that his account hasn't been approved or verified? I can't comment any more on his issue so it would be best to get his account fixed so he can post directly. If you have admin access to approve/update accounts I'll email you his details.

Andrew