Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Iray for 3ds Max - Gallery

I made more furniture and shopping carts for the Jysk.

You couldn't see them in yesterday's image because of the cars, so I rendered them out at a different angle.

Took a little break. I wanted to finish another environment I've been sitting on for a year. I will be getting back to the two Mississauga Environments soon after.

More warehouse progress. Everytime I feel like "this is enough" I still decide to keep adding more stuff. I guess I really enjoy pushing Iray to its absolute limit.

I'm still adding more new stuff to my warehouse. However, I've also hit diminishing returns. The newer props are getting harder to see without resorting to multiple renders.
    There's only a few more models I wish to add but after that, I'm finally moving on.

Here is the final modeling for my warehouse. I completely pushed my GTX 960 to the limit and I'm weary of adding anymore props without exceeding my VRAM limit.

In addition, i remodeled my ceiling lights. I guesstimated my first ones but I found a better warehouse lighting fixture reference.

New warehouse work.

I've finally textured my robot.

Another robot done (oh yes, there's two of them!)

Time for some garbage.

Preparing for final render.